Saturday 22 April 2023

Bothers from different mother.

I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the international students that visited at CNR College  (Joe, Sam, and Nico). Their energetic presence gives the college a more international feel, promoting diversity and cross-cultural interaction. 

These individuals offer distinctive perspectives and experiences that improve the academic and social environments from the time they set foot on campus. 


By interacting with them, I have been able to expand my horizons, discover new cultures, and make connections that will last a lifetime. We won't forget you. I hope we will cross paths again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Badminton Open Championship Tournament: My Memorable Experience

Despite the completion of my journey, taking part in the Badminton Open Championship competition in Phuntsholing was an exciting moment I wi...