Saturday 15 April 2023

Gyeltshen Football Team

I am so happy to share that our football team (Gyeltshen Football team) on its first game in the League tournament, and I played goalkeeper. Cheers and excitement from both our squad and the spectators filled the air


As the game went, I could feel the strain building on me as the opposing team attempted many goal-scoring efforts. However, with my teammates' help and my own dedication, I was able to block all their shots and retain a clean sheet throughout the game.

Our squad performed admirably, with each player giving their all, and we were able to secure a 3-1 victory against our opponents. It was an amazing feeling to see our hard work pay off in the form of a victory.

We have gotten off to a wonderful start in the competition, and we are all looking forward to the next game with renewed vigor. We recognize that the road ahead will be difficult, but we are determined to putting forth our best efforts and giving it our all.






I am honored to have contributed to our team's victory as the goalkeeper and a team captain, and I am committed to keep working hard to ensure that we continue to win. I am honored to be able to represent our college at the tournament, and I am convinced that we will do everyone proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Badminton Open Championship Tournament: My Memorable Experience

Despite the completion of my journey, taking part in the Badminton Open Championship competition in Phuntsholing was an exciting moment I wi...