Friday 17 March 2023

π”Όπ•©π•‘π•π• π•šπ•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕗𝕖𝕒π•₯

I am thrilled to share that I participated in a 16th National School tournament and achieved great success. After months of rigorous training and hard work, I was able to reach the finals of the tournament.

In the final match, I gave my best and emerged as the champion, winning the tournament. 

This victory has not only boosted my confidence but has also motivated me to continue to work hard and aim for even higher achievements in the future. 

Overall, this experience has been incredibly rewarding and has taught me the value of dedication and perseverance. 

I am proud of myself and grateful for the support of my coaches, teammates, and loved ones who helped me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Badminton Open Championship Tournament: My Memorable Experience

Despite the completion of my journey, taking part in the Badminton Open Championship competition in Phuntsholing was an exciting moment I wi...