Tuesday 21 March 2023

My Solace


My grandmother was a special person who impacted my life in countless ways. She was kind, gentle, and loving, and always had a listening ear when I needed someone to talk to. 

She had a great sense of humor and could make me laugh with just a few words. 

Her home was always a warm and welcoming place, filled with the scent of her famous cooking and the sound of her favorite music. 

Although she is no longer with me, I will always cherish the memories we shared and the lessons she taught me about love, family, and the importance of living life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Badminton Open Championship Tournament: My Memorable Experience

Despite the completion of my journey, taking part in the Badminton Open Championship competition in Phuntsholing was an exciting moment I wi...