Friday 31 March 2023

Coping with Homesickness: Missing Mom after Leaving for Australia

 Saying goodbye to a loved one is always painful, especially when they are departing for another nation. As my mother prepares to depart for Australia, I am struck with sadness, fear, and a sense of loss.

I will miss her presence, her loving hugs, and the familiarity of her voice. It's difficult to picture going through my everyday routine without her. But I know she's traveling to Australia to pursue her dreams to create a better life for herself, and I support her for doing so.



While the notion of her being so far away is difficult, I am determined to keep in touch with her through technology. I am glad for the memories we have shared, and I want to share more with her in the future, wherever she may be.               

It's never easy to say goodbye, but it's a vital part of life. As I say my mother farewell, I am reminded of the value of cherishing every minute spent with loved ones and making the most of the time we have together.

I will miss my mother terribly, but I am assured by the fact that distance won't affect the love and closeness we share. I wish her the best of luck on her new adventure, and I know she will make us proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Badminton Open Championship Tournament: My Memorable Experience

Despite the completion of my journey, taking part in the Badminton Open Championship competition in Phuntsholing was an exciting moment I wi...